Winners of the Bentley Systems annual awards to be selected and announced at the Year in Infrastructure and Going Digital event in Singapore in October.
Infrastructure engineering software company Bentley Systems has announced its call for nominations for the 2023 Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure. The awards, which are judged by independent juries of industry experts, recognise infrastructure projects for going digital advancements in infrastructure. The deadline for nominations is May 8, 2023.
Users of Bentley software are invited to enter their projects in the Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure programme, no matter which phase the project is in – preconstruction/conceptual, design, construction, or operations. The three finalists chosen for each awards category win a trip to Singapore to attend the Year in Infrastructure and Going Digital Awards event, as guests of Bentley Systems. As part of the conference, the finalists will present their projects before the judges, industry thought leaders and more than 100 media members.
The Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure categories include:
- Bridges and Tunnels.
- Enterprise Engineering.
- Facilities, Campuses, and Cities.
- Process and Power Generation.
- Rail and Transit.
- Roads and Highways.
- Structural Engineering.
- Subsurface Modeling and Analysis.
- Surveying and Monitoring.
- Transmission and Distribution.
- Water and Wastewater.
Project entries should recognise innovative advancements and measurable impacts in infrastructure and sustainability. Projects may be recognised for their economic impact and innovative use of Bentley software, including the iTwin Platform and infrastructure digital twins, 4D modeling, infrastructure internet of things and artificial intelligence. Projects may also be recognised for advancements that empower sustainable development goals in terms of climate action, energy transition and efficiency, circularity of land and water resources and healthy communities.
In addition to the juried awards, Bentley’s founders will honour selected projects representing organisations or individuals whose undertakings contribute notably to infrastructure advancement and/or environmental and social development goals.
Every project nominated for an award receives recognition across the global infrastructure community in the following ways:
- Having their infrastructure projects profiled in Bentley’s Infrastructure Yearbook, which is distributed in print and digital formats to media, government, and industry influencers around the world;
- Enhancing their competitive edge by demonstrating to existing and potential clients the value the participants add to projects through their digital innovations;
- Increasing their exposure and coverage from global media and industry analysts.
For additional information about the 2023 Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure programme, or to nominate a project, click here to visit the Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure website.